Honorable Scott J. Becker
219th District Court
Collin County Courthouse
2100 Bloomdale Road, Suite 20132
McKinney, TX 75071
972-424-1460 ext. 4402 (Metro)
Click on the name to send an email to one of the 219th staff members listed below.
2016 Court Calendar
2017 Court Calendar
219th Discovery Control Plan and Scheduling Order Packet
Collin County Local Rules
New policies are being implemented for the 219th District Court as of July 1, 2016. These new policies pertain to Continuances and the Discovery Control Plan and Scheduling Order Packet:
- Requests for continuances must be submitted in writing. The Court will no longer reset trial dates by an agreed e-mail.
- All Civil cases will be required to mediate before receiving a final trial date. If mediation fails but the case is not disposed of within a year, mediation will be required again.
- An Agreed Discovery Control Plan and Scheduling Order must be submitted to the Court for signature in order for a case to secure the final trial date, whether it is a TBC or Jury Trial.
- Fully review the packet before submitting the Agreed Discovery Control Plan and Scheduling Order to the Court for signature.
- The new Agreed Discovery Control Plan and Scheduling Order Packet has an additional page at the end that refers to how the Court utilizes Dropbox at Pre-trial.
- Do not file any Proposed Orders until 2 days before the hearing date.