Myers Park and Event Center is fast becoming the
Jewel of Collin County! The park was originally created as the Collin County Youth Park in 1969 with acreage donated by John and Winnie Myers and has since grown to over 158 acres of rolling land. Myers Park and Event Center offers a variety of entertainment options. The Collin County Farm Museum is located at the park and open to visitors and tour groups. Come visit one of our many educational and research gardens created and cared for by the
Texas AgriLife Extension Service and the
Collin County Master Gardeners.
You are sure to find one of our distinctive rental venues perfect for hosting your next business or social gathering. Myers Park and Event Center consists of some of Collin County's most beautiful parkland yet easily accessible by car and with on-site parking. Our venues include
Stall Barn, the newly built Amphitheater, the Pavillion at Circle Drive (coming soon), Myers Woods and
Back 40 & Polo Field available for rental throughout the year at affordable rates.
Activities hosted at the park include
• Livestock Shows • Museum Tours • Dog Shows • Weddings
• Research Garden Tours • Seminars • Birthday Parties
• Receptions • Scouting Events • Restoring History • Trade Shows
• Circuses • Business Events • Reunions • Holiday Gatherings
• Educational Workshops • Camps • Motor Sports Events