Need a passport? The Collin County District Clerk is reserving a special added day for you to get yours!
Saturday, May 20, 2017
8:00 am to 11:30 am
Colln County District Clerk's Office
2100 Bloomdale Rd
McKinney, TX 75071
What to Bring With You:
- Form DS-11 completed in black ink but NOT SIGNED. You must sign it with a clerk present.
- Evidence of US Citizenship (certified copy). If using U.S. birth certificate, please be sure it has a file date, full name of applicant, date and place of birth, full name of parents, and a signature and seal.
- Identification (current passport, driver license, government issued ID, military ID, or recently issued naturalization certificate)
- Photocopy of Identification – must be front and back on same side of a single sheet
- Separate Payments for all applicable fees
NOTE: The U.S. Department of State passport fee must be in a separate Check or Money Order only (One check or money order per application). No cash or credit cards are accepted for the U.S. Department of State fee.
The Passport Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, in-state checks, and money orders for the District Clerk's $25.00 processing fee. Credit cards are accepted ONLY for the District Clerk's fee.
State Department fees may be found on the Travel.State.Gov website.
We Take Passport Photos
District Clerk's Office offers a passport photo service for an additional fee of $10.00 per photo which may be paid with cash, in-state check, money order or credit card.