1. Please note that visitation times are subject to change without
2. All visitors must be signed up to visit 20 minutes before visitation
begins. Late visitors will not be permitted to go to visitation.
3. Visitors will not be authorized to sign up more than one hour before
4. All visitors are required to present valid identification displaying
their photograph (either a current Driver's License or Texas State Department
of Public Safety Identification Card) in order to be issued a visitor's
5. Visitors must appear on the inmate's visitation list in order to
6. Only one adult visitor per inmate will be allowed each visitation
day. Children will be allowed to visit on a space available basis. Children
16 years of age and younger will be allowed to visit only if they are
a child of the inmate or visitor. This requirement would not apply to
any individual who is legally married to an inmate.
7. Cash money may be left for inmates at anytime. Other approved items
may be left anytime.
8. The jail will not accept messages for inmates nor can inmates receive
9. All mail must go through the Postmaster. Front Desk personnel are
not allowed to accept mail of any kind.
10. Visitors must follow all visitation rules and be completely and
properly dressed. Persons wearing mini-skirts, tank tops, transparent
or provocative clothing will not be permitted to enter the facility.
Shorts must be no shorter than 5 inches above the knee.
11. No items are allowed to be taken back into the visitation area;
this includes, but is not limited to (purses, backpacks, cameras, cell
12. The Sheriff's Office reserves the right to deny any visit when
there is reason to believe that the visit is not in the best interest
of the safety and security of the facility.
If you wish to block future collect phone calls from the Detention Facility,
press 7 twice when you receive the call or contact Customer Service at 1-800-786-8521.