Food Service / Health Permits

Collin County only permits, performs inspections or investigations for public swimming pools, day cares, schools, food service complaints (including restaurants, food stores, schools, day cares, etc.) or food-related illness for the following areas:

  • Unincorporated areas (outside of any city's city limits)
  • Wylie city limits
  • Princeton city limits
  • Josephine city limits
  • Melissa city limits
  • Lowry Crossing city limits
  • Farmersville city limits

To report a complaint regarding food, swimming pools or unsanitary conditions for any of the above areas, you can send an email to: or call 972/548-5585 during business hours.

To report a suspected food-borne illness ("food poisoning") or unsanitary conditions involving food service or any other unsanitary condition/health complaint for any other city within Collin County, you will need to contact that city directly to make your report.


Food Service Permits

Food Service/Health Permit Application

Temporary Event Food Service/Health Permit Application

Health Permits

Public Pool Health Permit Application

Day Care / Private School Health Permit Application

To save the form to your computer, right click on the link and select "Save As". To view form in your browser, simply click the link.