April 4, 2020: Third death related to COVID-19 reported
Public Health Report
- There are 165 current cases of COVID-19 in Collin County (total cases minus recovered and deceased).
- There have been 268 total confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Collin County.
- 100 people have successfully recovered; 27 are hospitalized; 138 remain in home isolation.
- There have been 3 confirmed death associated with COVID-19 in Collin County.
- There have been 993 negative COVID-19 tests in Collin County.
- There are 354 Persons Under Monitoring (PUM) in Collin County.
April 3, 2020: Collin County Reports Second Death Related to COVID-19