Collin County Online Forms

Click on the document name below to download and view a form:


Divorce - No Children

Divorce - With Children

SAPCR (Custody)

Name Change - Adult

Name Change - Family, Both Parents Petitioning

Name Change - Minor, One Parent Petitioning

Name Change - Minor, Both Parents Petitioning

Occupational Driver's License

Quitclaim Deed

Small Estate Affidavit

NEW: Guide & File (step-by-step forms, with option to e-File)

Legal Assistance vs. Legal Advice

By law, no member of the Law Library staff may give any patron legal advice. Accordingly, staff may not interpret legal materials for patrons, advise them as to how the law might apply to their particular situation, or assist them in preparing and filling out legal forms of any kind. Staff can provide patrons legal assistance by directing them to topical print materials, sections, and subject headings that might be helpful in answering a particular question.