Collin County has an immediate need for On-Call Temporary Pool personnel to work in the upcoming general election.
On-Call Temporary Pool employees assigned to Elections will assist with basic office functions, perform data entry, answer phones, sort mail, and assist voters as needed. This is a great opportunity to gain experience with Collin County, especially if you are considering full-time permanent employment.
- Range: Beginning mid-September through mid-November, Monday-Friday;
- Hours: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m., and some weekends.
- Pay: $10 per hour
The position requires a high school diploma or GED and you must be able to type at least 35 words per minute.
The following measures are being taken at the Elections department to help reduce the spread of communicable disease:
- Protective barriers are installed in certain areas.
- Mask-wearing is required in areas of close proximity where barriers are not installed.
- Hand sanitizer provided.
- Masks provided.
- Face shields provided.
- Gloves not provided at this time, but allowed to be worn.
Apply online here.