Collin County District Clerk's office has set up a special Saturday morning Passport Day session to help get those all-important travel documents in order and sent it in time for summer adventures.
When: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 8 a.m. - Noon
Where: Collin County District Clerk’s Office, 2100 Bloomdale Rd, McKinney, TX 75071
What to Bring With You:
Form DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport with all sections complete in black ink.
Do not sign the application.
- One color passport photograph.
Evidence of US Citizenship is usually a state, city or county issued birth certificate; previous passport; or naturalization certificate.
Customers born in Texas must submit the Texas Long Form Certificate or Abstract Birth Certificate that contains an “I” near the filing date. This birth certificate is given the same consideration as a long form. The “I” indicates that the birth certificate was filed by an Institution.
If using a U.S. birth certificate, please be sure it has a file date, full name of applicant, date and place of birth, full name of parents, and signature and seal.
Provide an original and photocopy of the evidence of citizenship.
Photo Identification and a photocopy of the front and back of photo ID.
- The U.S. Department of State passport fee must be in a separate Check or Money Order only (One check or money order per application). No cash or credit cards are accepted for the U.S. Department of State fee.
- The Passport Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, in-state checks, and money orders for the District Clerk’s $25 processing fee.
- Credit cards are accepted
only for the District Clerk’s fee.
- State Department fees may be found on the
We Take Passport Photos
District Clerk’s Office offers a passport photo service for an additional fee of $10 per photo which may be paid with cash, in-state check, money order or credit card.
download a flyer here as a reminder.