As part of the Future Mobility Study, Collin County is hosting public meetings to present study data and gather input on future transportation needs in the east portion of the county.
Information presented will be the same at each public meeting.
Virtual Public Meeting: Monday, May 3 – Friday, June 4, 2021
A pre-recorded presentation, virtual meeting room with audio and visual components, and an interactive map will be available on the study website from Monday, May 3, 2021 at 6 p.m. until Friday, June 4, 2021.
Live Presentation via Zoom: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Representatives from Collin County and the study team will present the most recent study data and answer questions from the public after the presentation.
- Link to join the live presentation via Zoom: zoom.us/j/98461995960
- For audio only, please join by calling: (346) 248-7799
- Meeting ID: 98461995960 / Participant ID: 548850
In-Person Meeting: Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The in-person meeting is an open house format and will not have a formal presentation. Representatives from Collin County and the study team will be available to answer questions about study data displayed at the meeting.
- Lavon City Hall Community Gym, 120 School Road, Lavon, TX 75166
- Please click here to register for the in-person meeting due to occupancy restrictions and to provide for social distancing.
This initial phase of the study focuses on data collection and analysis as well as public and stakeholder outreach and does not include route studies or roadway designs.
The meetings will be conducted in English. If you have a special communication or accommodation need, such as the need for an interpreter, please contact email@example.com or call (469) 659-7197 no later than Thursday, April 29, 2021.