Collin County Justice Center
4300 Community Avenue
McKinney, Texas 75071
(972) 547-5200 -- Local
(972) 424-1433 -- Metro
Inmate Phone Service
Inmates at the Collin County Detention Facility are able to make pre-paid account calls only. Friends and family members are able to place money on a specific phone number account through ICSolutions.
Inmates can also purchase phone time from their commissary accounts.
Representatives are available 24 hours a day, every day
All visitors must arrive 20 minutes before scheduled visitation time. All visits are 25 minutes.
Five additional minutes are added for walking time to Cluster.
- Please note that visitation times are subject to change without notice.
All visitors must be signed up to visit 20 minutes before visitation begins. Late visitors will not be permitted to go to visitation.
- Visitors will not be authorized to sign up more than one hour before visitation.
- All visitors are required to present valid identification displaying their photograph (example: a current Driver's License or Texas State Department of Public Safety Identification Card) in order to be issued a visitor's pass.
- Visitors must appear on the inmate's visitation list in order to visit.
- Only one adult visitor per inmate will be allowed each visitation day. Children will be allowed to visit on a space available basis. Children 16 years of age and younger will be allowed to visit only if they are a child of the inmate or visitor. This requirement would not apply to any individual who is legally married to an inmate.
- Cash money may be left for inmates Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Other
approved items may be left anytime.
- The jail will not accept messages for inmates nor can inmates receive incoming calls.
- All mail must go through the Postmaster. Front Desk personnel are not allowed to accept mail of any kind.
- Visitors must follow all visitation rules and be completely and properly dressed. Persons wearing mini-skirts, sleeveless tops, transparent or provocative clothing will not be permitted to enter the facility. Shorts must be no shorter than 5 inches above the knee.
- No items are allowed to be taken back into the visitation area; this includes, but is not limited to (purses, backpacks, cameras, cell phones, etc.)
- The Sheriff's Office reserves the right to deny any visit when there is reason to believe that the visit is not in the best interest of the safety and security of the facility.