The Collin County Sheriff's Office Victim Services Program assists victims of crime. The Crime Victim's Advocate work with victims of sexual assault, family violence, assault, and families of homicide victims. Our goal is to reduce the effects related to the traumatic experience of victimization. To help victims to restore their lives and heal from the impact of the physical, emotional, mental or financial trauma that many may experience.
Our Advocate assists with the following:
• Crime Victim Compensation Program
• Assistance with the Criminal Justice Process
• Information about Victim Rights
• Counseling & Community Referrals
• Assistance Obtaining a Permanent Protective Order
Contact the Crime Victim Advocate Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Crime Victim Advocate
Email: Tiffany Bland