Offenders who plan to accept plea bargains for community
supervision (probation) may expect the following and prepare accordingly:
- After sentencing by the judges, offenders will meet with supervision
- Certain paperwork will then be completed. Those offenders wishing
to save time may complete the applicable forms ahead of time and take
them to the CSCD after their court hearings.
- Paperwork to be completed by those living in Collin County: Personal
data sheet, CSCD Questionnaire
- Paperwork to be completed by those living anywhere else: Personal
- Documentation required for Out-of-State Transfers: Proof of residence
(valid driver’s license or recent electric bill) and employment
(recent paycheck stub) If unemployed, offenders must provide a letter
of support from the person(s) providing financial support.
Data Sheet (English Version)
Data Sheet (Spanish Version)
Early Intervention Psycho-Social History