The mission of the Collin County Office of County Auditor is to provide financial leadership, ensure financial integrity, protect county assets, and maintain accurate financial and accounting records.
To accomplish our mission, we are committed to:
- Meet our statutory responsibility to ensure the safeguarding, proper handling and appropriate accounting for receipts, disbursements and management of county assets through continuous auditing of transactions.
- Maintain and enhance the financial integrity of the County.
- Function as a resource to all officials, departments and other users in the processing, compilation and comprehension of accurate, timely financial information and statistics.
- Monitor allocation of all resources and expenditures while maintaining compliance with all statutes and Commissioners Court policies and mandates.
- Challenge management and staff of the Office of County Auditor to continuously re-examine, refine, and improve procedures and priorities to maximize County Auditor resources and to meet statutory responsibilities and the County’s objectives.
- Maintain and enhance the professional and technical expertise of staff.