​​​​Click on the document name below to download and view a form:

Divorce-No-Children.aspxDivorce - No Children
Divorce-with-children.aspxDivorce - With Children
guideandfile-efile.aspxGuide & File (step-by-step forms, with option to e-File)
NameChangeAdult.pdfName Change - Adult
NameChangeFamilyBothParents.pdfName Change - Family, Both Parents Petitioning
Name ChangeMinorBothParents.pdfName Change - Minor, Both Parents Petitioning
NameChangeMinorOneParent.pdfName Change - Minor, One Parent Petitioning
ODL Revised.pdfOccupational Drivers License
QuitclaimDeed.pdfQuitclaim Deed
SAPCR-Custody.aspxSAPCR (Custody)
SmallEstateAffidavit.pdfSmall Estate Affadavit

Legal Assistance vs. Legal Advice

By law, no member of the Law Library staff may give any patron legal advice. Accordingly, staff may not interpret legal materials for patrons, advise them as to how the law might apply to their particular situation, or assist them in preparing and filling out legal forms of any kind. Staff can provide patrons legal assistance by directing them to topical print materials, sections, and subject headings that might be helpful in answering a particular question.