Bond to Indemnify Requirements
Bond to Indemnify
The Bond Information Sheet (PDF) must be completely filled out and submitted with your Bond to our McKinney office for recording.
Fee to Record a Bond to Indemnify
• $25.00 for first page, $4.00 for each additional page to record the Bond
• $4.00 per Notice for each Obligee/Claimant listed on the Bond
• $25.00 Service Fee for each Notice issued
• Additional fees: $1.00 per page of the recorded Bond attached to each Notice.
• Attached legal description required
• All signatures must be notarized
• An address for each Obligee/Claimant to be served
Bond to Indemnify can either be submitted in person or mailed to our McKinney location. If mailing the Bond, please provide a good phone number for our deputy clerk to contact you in order to obtain credit card information to process the payment. There will be an additional convenience fee associated with the credit card payment. Electronic recordings will not be accepted.
Collin County Clerk’s Office
2300 Bloomdale Rd. Ste. #2106
McKinney, TX 75071
*If no service is needed, please fill out the “Waiver of Service of Notice” section on the Bond Information Sheet and bring with you when recording the Bond.*
Bond to Indemnify Fees.pdf
Bond to Indemnify Requirements.pdf
Bond Information Sheet.pdf