Beer and Wine Applications

​​​ Once you have secured a Beer and Wine packet from the TABC (Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission), please follow these steps in this order:

  1. Take the packet containing the application to the city secretary where the business is located for approval and signature.
  2. Bring the entire packet/application to the County Clerk's office for signature.
  3. Take the entire packet/application to the Texas Comptroller for signature.
  4. Once all three entities have signed the application, take it back to the TABC office for approval.

If the application is for a new business which has never had a beer and wine license, you are required to run two (2) consecutive ads in the newspaper of your choice in the town where the business is located.

You will need to file an assumed name certificate in the County Clerk's office if one has not been filed.

Please call our office for any questions.